Friday, May 25, 2012

Disneyland day 1

Thursday morning we got up and ready and told Roman we were going to go try out our new stroller.  Roman wanted to just try the stroller out in Dennis and Chris' neighborhood.  I told him we were going to go somewhere to try it out.  He wasn't happy about it.  He kept telling us we could just stop and try it.  Finally I pointed out a sign to him and asked him what it said.  Here's a video of Roman figuring out where we were going.
 
Roman was so excited that we were really going to Disneyland!


The first day we went to California Adventure.  (Roman kept asking when we were going to go to "The Real Disneyland."  He had fun at "the pretend" Disneyland too.  They especially loved the Bugs Life area and Monsters Inc ride.  I was sad that we just missed the opening of Cars Land, I guess we'll just have to go again to see that area.
  




 This wall is so cool...Can you tell where the road ends and where the wall begins?
 We met up with my friend Marlo and her adorable baby boy Robert for part of the day.  It was so much fun to see her and meet her son.  He is even cuter in person than he is in pictures.
 We didn't get many pictures of my parents.  My sister Marla had my camera and it was set on continuous mode so she took LOTS of pictures on my camera and this was one of them.  :)

Thursday was our short day at the park.  We were only there from about 10-5 then we went back to Dennis and Chris' house so that the boys could get to bed early for an early morning in "The Real Disneyland."  

No comments: