Friday, May 25, 2012

Conversations with Hudson


I thought I would do a post all about the things Hudson says too.  I need to write more down.  He has started saying some VERY cute things now too!  :)  Here are a few that I found on Facebook.  

Hudson - enough. Off.
Roman - Hudson, you say 'thats enough, turn it off please.'
Hudson - lots. Bubbles.
Roman - its 'lots OF bubbles."
Hudson - lots bubbles.
Roman - you forgot OF AGAIN! (Getting angry) 


One morning Hudson was getting upset with me.  He started counting for me to do something. He kept saying "7, 8, 9, 10. Do it NOW! Count again....7, 8, 9, 10. Do it NOW! Count again...." I am not sure what I was supposed to be doing though..... 


One night as I was cooking dinner the boys were supposed to be cleaning up toys for dinner.


Hudson singing - clean up, clean up, buddies, everywhere


Roman singing - clean up, clean up Hudson has to do my share. 


Hudson had Hand, Foot and Mouth disease and we had a miserable week and a half giving him medicine constantly to try to help him feel a little more comfortable.  One night I asked him what he wanted for dinner and he answered "medicine." 


One morning my kids were being "kissing monsters." Its not as sweet as it sounds....they lure you in with kissing sounds then try to bite you!

No comments: