Friday, May 25, 2012

4 year old e-mails with his birthmom

Have you ever wondered what a 4 year old would say if they could e-mail?  Well....I'll show you.  I started an e-mail address for Roman so he can e-mail, mostly with his birth mom.  He has so much fun writing e-mails to her, he has e-mailed a few other people also.  He insists he has to do it himself so I usually leave the room and let him do it.  He is painfully slow, but loves every second.  Here's the thread of e-mails between Roman and his Mommy Katie.


Roman 
Apr 10
I LOVE U

LOVE
ROMAN


KatieApr 10
Hey Roman!!! I love you too! It's so fun that you have your very own email address.
I am excited I get to talk to you more.

Love,
Katie
Roman Apr 12
I LIKE TO SEND EMAILS. 

I GOT SLIME FOR EASTER FROM MARLA. 

LOVE
ROMAN

Katie Apr 13
Dear Roman,

What is slime? What do you do with it?

Love,
Katie
Roman Apr 13
I DON'T KNOW BUT IT IS SLIMY AND I PLAY WITH IT.

LOVE
ROMAN
Roman Apr 22
I MISS YOU AND I WANT YOU TO COME TO OUR HOUSE.

LOVE
ROMAN

Katie Apr 22
I miss you a TON! So does Betsy. She is big enough now that she would love to play
with you and Hudson.  I don't know the next time we'll be able to come visit you but when
we do it'll be so much fun!

Love,
Katie
Roman Apr 22
OK I LOVE BETSY TO.
HUDSON IS 1 LIKE BETSY.
CAN BETSY WALK?

LOVE
ROMAN

Katie Apr 23
No Betsy can't walk yet but I think she will soon. She can stand up and walk if she's
holding onto something but she can't walk all by herself yet.

I think by the time you see her again she'll be walking.  That will be fun!  I am so glad you
love Betsy.

Love,
Katie
Roman Apr 25
how old are you

love
roman

Katie Apr 26
Haha does your mom know you asked me that? I'm 31. That's OLD. Just kidding.  Your
mom is older!  Tell her I said that.  ;)
Roman 
Apr 26
wow my mom is big
love
roman

3 comments:

Jamie Newman said...

That is the cutest thing I have seen all day! What a little angel on earth that Roman is.

Katie BQ said...

I love seeing them all strung together. Crazy, funny kid!!

Jenna said...

HILARIOUS!