Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Roman swimming

Over the summer Roman took a few sessions of swimming lessons. He really loved it. He took a break to do tumbling, which he also loved, but when it was time to decide what to do for January he said he wanted to take swimming lessons again. He started back on January 5 and the first day I felt like Roman was so far behind the other 3 kids in his class. They have all been taking lessons continuously since last spring. He has been learning so fast though. He is now swimming on his own, today he floated on his back almost the distance of the length of the pool. I was so amazed and impressed by him. Especially considering that just 6 months ago he wouldn't even put his head under the water. Now look at this boy...he's SWIMMING!

(I hope this works...I just used it from facebook...if it doesn't will someone please comment, if anyone is still reading that is and let me know! Thanks!)

2 comments:

Amy said...

It worked for me. It looks like Roman is doing great!

Tracy said...

Unfortunately, the video is not working for me because I don't have a facebook. Of course I am still reading your blog. I love hearing about Roman and Hudson.
♥/Hannah A