Thursday, January 19, 2012

18 months



Hudson is 18 months old today. The last few months he has really grown up. He has started talking more, communicating more, he's got more opinions, and he's also more fun for Roman to play with.

It's so fun to watch him walking around.

He loves to do everything Roman is doing.

He is a major climber. He will climb anything, literally, anything; chairs, stools, walkers, couches, tables, I've found him in the kitchen sink, on the toilet (luckily the seat is closed), strollers, if it's possible to be climbed he will at least try.

The last few days I've kept a notebook handy and have written down all the words Hudson can say. I have to admit I was actually a little surprised how many things he says now. And he even put two words together a few times.

Mama
Mahm (This is how he says Mom)
Daday (this is how he pronounces Daddy)
Bubs (Roman)
Up
Down
Drop
Chair
Kuh-key (Monkey)
Popca (popcorn)
Uh huh
Go
Buh (bye)
Hello
Eat
Cup
Play
Help
Baac (vacuum)
Ah Duh (all done)
Cold (But he never just says cold, he says cold cold cold cold cold cold cold)
Hot
Book
Yeah
Ball
Bapple (he says it bapple because Roman laughs at it every time)
Car
No
Pho (Phone)
Foot
Me
Mik (Milk)
Stuck
Jack (Jacket)
Shoe
Duck
Okay
Hat
Head
Bear
Cheese
This
That
Grape

He knows two animal sounds

Monkey (oo-oo-oo)
Duck (Quack Quack Quack)
Any other animal you ask him he will tell you it says Quack. Roman loves to ask him other animals then laugh that he said Quack so I think it's kind of encouraged him to keep doing that.

He does about 10 signs

Mommy
Daddy
Banana
Milk
Eat
More
All Done
Cracker
Please
Thank You

This morning I set up a little shoot this morning, then after I took the pictures I realized my editing software is on the computer that Spencer took down to the basement and it's not currently set up. So here are a few unedited, straight off my camera. It was so cute, Hudson said "Cheese" for the first time while we were taking pictures. He was really hamming it up.



Roman wanted to have his pictures taken too. Don't they look so sweet? Yeah, they are just looking at my iPod.

No comments: