Monday, January 2, 2012

the rest of November and December - Part 1

I knew that November was too easy. As soon as I got my new camera I became a little snap happy. I took over 700 pictures in the last 2 days of November and the month of December.

On November 30 we went to the Festival of Trees with Becky and her girls and my cousin Tiffany and her 2 youngest sons. Somehow I didn't get any pictures of Carter or Jacob, but here are the other 4 cute kids we had with us. Hudson was happy to chill in his stroller.
I especially love Gabby in this picture.

There were so many beautiful trees, wreaths, Christmas decor, statues, and gingerbread houses. And of course, the kids LOVED the Kids Korner where they could do crafts and things.

Here are a few of our favorite trees.
And Gingerbread houses.

There were so many cool houses, animals, a carousel horse, too many things to post about, but you could tell that they all had so much love put into making them.


Of course the kids favorite, as I mentioned before was the Kids Korner. Roman wanted to paint an ornament again.



As soon as Thanksgiving was over, Roman was ready for Christmas. He wanted me to take pictures of them with their "elf" hats on.




Every year we go to Park City because my parents have a time share condo there. We were only able to go one night this year, but the boys loved it (as always.) We always go down to the pool even though it's FREEZING outside.

Roman wanted to stay on the stairs where he could sit and play with his water gun.
Hudson on the other hand had fun splashing in the water with Daddy. Hudson didn't last long in the pool though, it was just too cold.

Hudson didn't mind sitting on the stairs with Roman as long as they were splashing.

This little computer has been such a hit with my boys. I have a picture of Roman a little older then Hudson is now laying on the couch playing with his computer.

Hudson wanted to do somersaults with Roman.

These boys are so cute spinning together.

I love walking into a room to find Roman laying on the floor (or couch, or chair) reading a book. He loves reading, and has gained enough confidence that he'll read by himself now. He still has trouble sounding some words out, but it doesn't stop him from trying.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Wow, sounds like you guys had a fun end of the year.
♥/Hannah A