Sunday, February 8, 2015

Hudson and his cousins

My sister, Becky had her 4th girl in January.  Because of crazy schedules the boys had not seen her yet. About 3 weeks after Bree was born, Becky was still not feeling well, in fact she was feeling worse.  Finally she went to the ER and ended up spending 3 days in the ICU.  While she was there we had her 2 year old, Kate, stay at our house.  Hudson and Kate had a lot of fun together.  Kate wanted to do everything hudson was doing.


I had fun doing Kate's hair "Pretty."  She loved having pretty hair and loved looking at it in the mirror.


The second day that Kate was with us, we were eating lunch and as Kate finished I asked her if she was ready for a nap.  Hudson volunteered to take her up.  I sat downstairs and listened as he tucked her in, gave her her doll, and told her to close her eyes.  I wasn't sure if she would go to sleep for him or not.  I went up to check on her a few minutes later and she was asleep, with her doll on her head.  (Not sure who put the doll on her head.)



Becky's new baby, Bree was at my parents. Because my parents are leaving on their mission next week we went to their house and took care of Bree while they had their tutor sssions learning the Cambodian language.  Hudson thought Bree was so cute and sweet.  After about an hour he said "Bree wants me  to hold her."  He even went and washed his hands without being asked and made sure I washed my hands before touching her.

No comments: