Monday, January 26, 2015

Hudson said...

Hudson is in the other room talking to himself.

If you tell your mom you're wearing underwear to bed, and you're not; That's lying to Jesus.  So you have to put on underwear, and pants, and shirt.  You can't try to hurry, because that's lying to Jesus, and Jesus knows even more than Santa, he always knows if you are lying.


5 minutes later he walked into my room, and we had the following conversation.

Me - Hudson, what's on your cheek?
Hudson - It's a booger.  I hided it there so you wouldn't see it, but you did.
Me - Well, go get a tissue and clean it off.
Hudson - I'll just go hide it somewhere else.
Me - How about in the garbage?
Hudson - But you know that's where I'm hiding it.

1 comment:

Amy said...

He pretty much has life figured out, doesn't he? I love it. He is such a character!